Friday, June 4, 2010

Whats goin on!

It has been a while since I have posted. Where does the time go. Ashley got engaged 3 weeks ago! YEAH! W are so excited for her. They are getting married Aug. 19th in the Salt Lake Temple with a reception the next evening - August 20th.

Other news - my dad fell working in the yard 2 weeks ago. He ended up having a bleed on his brain and had to have surgery. It has been a hard 2 weeks. But he is showing great improvement today and we can't be more grateful.

I wish I could put stress on the shelf and forget -- but no --I gain weight. Just what I don't need.
I you have a remedy for stress let me know.

I am still laid off and unemployment ends next week. What to do?

2 comments:

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Mom,
Hang in there! I wish I could carry some of this stress for you. If it helps, I think you are doing a good job of keeping it together and remaining positive! We love you!!

YaYa said...

COngrATes to ASHleY! That is way to FUN! Keep us posted on all the exciting details! We love you and hope your dad is going to be ok! Call us when you can for reals! We are always free for you guys!