Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life with cancer

Isn't it amazing how when you are in the middle of something, like cancer, you hear of someone nearly everyday that has it. Like when you are pregnant, it seems like the whole world is pregnant.

That's how I feel. I think I hear of someone new everyday that has cancer. We found out this week that a good friend has lung cancer. I feel like our whole world is being taken over by cancer. Our life revolves around Dr. appointments, and chemo treatments. We pick food that will settle easier on the stomach, and not hard to digest. Summer trips are planned so that Bryan is on his off week of chemo. Our jobs have moved way down on the list. But if you don't work, you don't get paid. If you don't get paid, the Dr. doesn't get paid.

But the big question is, when will it be after all of this?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I forget to read these! I'm so glad you post, because I think of both of you all the time, and wonder how things are. You both are doing amazing! I love and appreciate you so much. Thanks for your wonderful examples